Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (103)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everybody!   I hope everyone had a great weekend!  My weekend was pretty peaceful since nothing really happened during the week.  I will admit that I'm a bit behind on my reading because I have gotten so lazy when it came to reading and I just have so many ARCs to go through that I wonder how I will finish all of these ARCs on time?  Hopefully, this will pass.  Meanwhile, Hurricane Irma hasn't hit us and I'm really happy about that!  Although, I am a bit worried for the people in Charleston since it got flooded up, but luckily my relatives who all live in Charleston are doing alright, so I'm glad they are all right.




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous



Stacking the Shelves #29: September 16, 2017





 Recommend Me This! Saturdays #3: September 16, 2017


 



3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays









One Word: CUTE!!!



 



  Check out Caffeinated Book Reviewer's discussion on  These Are A Few Of My Favorite “Romance” Tropes…


☆ Check out For the Love of Words' Recommended Reading: Short Story Collections

★ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's discussion on I Wrote in a Book and I Liked It. Gasp! Let’s Discuss.






Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017.

17 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to avoid the Irma mess! And that your relatives in Charleston weren't badly affected. Hope your ARC reading goes well, I had a down week reading- wise too. Maybe this week will be better lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel terrible for the people who took the brunt of Irma, but glad it lost a lot of steam when it tore through Florida. Good luck with your ARCs, I know I am behind right now because Sept, Oct, and Nov have TONS of new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear Irma didn't hit you. Good luck with the ARCs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurricanes are not fun. It is such a blessing when they don't hit us.

    Enjoy your week.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/09/back-to-schoolfor-second-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you weren't affected by Irma and that your family in Charleston is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very glad to hear that Irma avoided you and that your relatives in Charleston are all fine - it has been horrible listening to the devastation Irma and Harvey have caused:(. Have a great week and I hope you manage to make progress with the arcs - that wretched REQUEST button is far too tempting! My Sunday Post - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/09/17/sunday-post-17th-september-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your family did okay during the storm. Enjoy your week. :)

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Irma gave us some wind and rain but nothing too serious. I know some people that got hit hard and feel for everyone that was in her path. I've been requesting less ARCs so I don't get all anxious when trying to get them read. Got enough books already that are calling my name. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're safe after Irma, and hopefully the flooding for your family will be minimal at most. I've been lazy with the reading too. :( Lets get our butts in gear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ARCs do all seem to come at once don't think! I'll think I'm in good shape and then I'm suddenly incredibly behind. Glad Irma didn't affect you too much and hope your family in Charleston is okay. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete