Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme that was formerly created at The Broke and the Bookish but has now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Questions I'd Ask My Favorite Author(s) (or questions I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want my favorite authors to answer)!" Do you know what it's like to ask a question towards your favorite author and they answer your question with no hesitation? It's like the GREATEST THING EVER!!!! Just the fact that your favorite author is answering YOUR QUESTION right in your face is like a dream come true for us book fans! It's like they are acknowledging your EXISTENCE just by answering that one question! Anyway, I'm always full of questions when it comes to meeting up with my favorite authors and I have a lot of questions to ask them! Of course, I'm not going to list any specific authors that I would like to ask these questions to. But rather, list questions that I would ask ANY author when I get the chance to meet them.
So, here's my top 10 Questions I'd Ask My Favorite Author(s) (in no particular order, of course)!
1. What were your inspirations for writing your story?
2. What character(s) did you enjoyed writing the most?
3. What was the hardest part about writing your novel?
4. What do you like to drink while you are writing your novel (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Coffee?)
5. What do you like to eat while you are writing your novel (Cake, Sandwiches, Candy Bars, Sandwiches)?
6. What is some advice you could give out that would help people with starting their own novels (I definitely need some help in this area)!
7. What other genres would you like to tackle next?
8. Do you get anxious if you don't finish your book on time?
9. How do you promote your book to get more attention in the book community (honestly, I suck when it comes to social media, so this is something I really need help with)!