Friday, September 1, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #28: September 1st - September 7th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews!

Do you participate in The Bloggiesta?


I've participated one time on my other blog Rabbit Ears Productions Blog and it was pretty interesting to get through since I had a lot of things to clear up on my blog.  Of course, that was the only time that I've participated in this event and I don't know if I would sign up for it again since I got no other additions to my blog that I need to do.

7 comments:

  1. I love the idea of it but the timing never seems to quite work out for me. Glad it was productive for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep up with my blog all along, but I still manage to find things to do. :)

    I like to see what others are doing, and I love the chats with other bloggers.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Katherine, I love the idea of Bloggiesta, but it never seems to fit into my schedule. :-( It does sound like a lot of fun though--so I would like to participate one of these days.

    Thanks for sharing, Ronyell. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like one of those things that's good if you happen to need it at the time.

    ReplyDelete