Monday, September 25, 2017

Tackle Your TBR Readathon Wrap Up!





Hello everyone! This is my wrap up post for Wishful Endings' Tackle Your TBR Readathaon and even though I've only managed to read one book for this challenge, I'm still satisfied that I've managed to get some reading done for this week and I hope to do better for the next readathon!  Here are my results:


Books Read: The Frog Prince: The Brothers Grimm Story Told as a Novella by Mike Klassen

Pages Read: 114 pages

PHYSICAL BOOKS:

1.  Caraval by Stephanie Garber
2.  When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
3.  Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
4.  Heartless by Marissa Meyer
5.  Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
6.  Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
7.  The Martian by Andy Weir
8.  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
9.  11/22/63 by Stephen King
10. Curioddity by Paul Jenkins


ARC BOOKS

1.  The Frog Prince:  The Brothers Grimm Story Told as a Novella by Mike Klassen (Received from Book Unleashed)Completed:  9/24/2017
2.  Cendrilla: A Fairy Tale by Cordelia Castel (Received from Author)
3.  A Day In the Life by Theodore Ficklestein (Received from Author)
4.  Dead Souls by J. Lincoln Fenn (Received from NetGalley)
5.  Buzz Books 2017: Romance by Publishers Lunch (Received from NetGalley)

3 comments:

  1. I had the luxury of a new retirement and lots of time in the car to listen to audiobooks. My TBR Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think that I won't be that busy and then I am and I don't get as much reading in as I'd like to. Thanks for participating!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete