Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (101)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everybody!   As you may have noticed, I didn't have a Sunday Post for last week and that was because I was attending the Soda City Comic Con in South Carolina and I had a BLAST!  For my first experience at a Comic Con, this sure was a positive experience for me!  Me and my sister got to do a lot of stuff while we were at the Comic Con such as meeting the actors from "The Walking Dead" and picking up lots of good comic books for the road!  If you want to see my photos from the Soda City Comic Con, check down below in the Daily Chat section!  Meanwhile, we were finally able to celebrate my mom's birthday and we had some Chinese food for the birthday meal (we got fried chicken wings, which is my favorite)!  We also watched the live action version of "Beauty and the Beast" and while I thought that the movie was pretty interesting, I still preferred the original animated version over it since it seem like I was watching the same thing from the original and I just didn't have the same excitement I had for the live action version of "The Jungle Book."




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous



Stacking the Shelves #27: September 2, 2017





 Recommend Me This! Saturdays #1: September 2, 2017

 

3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays











One Word: AWESOME!!!

 



  Rabid Reads is going to Bookfessional: At Dragon Con


☆ Follow Caffeinated Book Reviewer through Triberr!

★ Check out Much Loved Book's  August Wrap Up!

☆ Check out Paper Fury's August Wrap Up!

★ Check out Read All the Things! discussion on  Discussion: I Watched Game Of Thrones Season 7, And I Have Thoughts




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 3, 2017.

26 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I'd love to visit a Comic Con someday! And how awesome that you got to meet the actors of The Walking Dead!
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the comic con was awesome. And the Walking Dead actors- cool! Sounds like a lot of fun. And Chinese food- yum. I could eat that every day lol.

    Hope you have a nice Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do a comic con at some point. They do look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such an awesome time at Comicon! Thats super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun at Comic Con. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Comic Con sounded like so much fun. I am glad you and your sister had a great time, Ronyell. Happy belated birthday to your mom! Mine's coming up next weekend, and I have nothing planned. I am just not feeling in the birthday spirit this year.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a blast and happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started reading Made You Up last week during the hurricane, but I really felt like I needed something lighter during the storm. Maybe I'll go back to it now that it has passed.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous! Attending a Comic-Con is on my Bucket List. Now, I've been to a couple Star Trek Conventions (back in the 90s) and even went on a Star Trek cruise, but it's not *quite* the same thing. Fun, but just different enough that I want to go to a Comic-Con. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous we don't have a lot of Cons here, Made You Up looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made You Up is a really fantastic read! I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

      Delete
  11. I've always wanted to go to Comic-Con, but my husband doesn't want to deal with the crowds. I'm not a fan of crowds either :) Glad you had a good time. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never been to a comic con but it's on my list of things to do! Glad you had fun. 💗

    ReplyDelete