Friday, September 29, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #31: September 29th - October 5th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

 This week's question is submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books!

Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms?



Yes!  I actually do this every night!  I read a ton of books by Henrik Drescher and I tend to sleep with most of these books whenever I go to bed.  Probably the books I tend to sleep with the most are:

The Fool and the Flying Ship by Eric Metaxas
Klutz by Henrik Drescher
The Gingerbread Man by Rana Giglio (my most recent book)
Runaway Opposites by Richard Wilbur

As for chapter books in general, I usually don't sleep with those under my pillow because I'm afraid that I would lose my place in the book and I would have to spend so much time trying to find my place again!

8 comments:

  1. I never sleep with mine. I place them on the bedside table before turning off the light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't sleep with my chapter books, especially if it causes me to lose my place in the book!

      Delete
  2. On one occasion I have accidentally fallen asleep with a book in my arms, but other than that it is something I have never done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also fallen asleep with a book in my arms a couple of times too!

      Delete
  3. That's GREAT that you have a book in your arms as you fall asleep! I haven't heard of any of these books, but they must be AWESOME if they're right there with you as you go off into "Sleepy Land"! Lol.

    Thanks for commenting on my BBH post!! Have a GREAT weekend!! <3 <3 :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't sleep with any of my favorite books under my pillow for fear the book might get damage. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop last week Ronyell.

    ReplyDelete