Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (104)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everybody!   I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Some good news ahead for us!  My cousin is going to get married in October and me and my family are getting ready for the big event!  I hope we have a wonderful time at the wedding!  Meanwhile, I'm starting to get my reading groove back in order and I'm picking up a lot of interesting ARCs for the rest of the year, so I'm really excited to get to these ARCs as soon as possible!




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous



Stacking the Shelves #30 September 23, 2017







 Recommend Me This! Saturdays #4: September 23, 2017




 

3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays











One Word: HILARIOUS!!!



 



  Check out Angel's Guilty Pleasures discussion on  Book Hate!


☆ Check out It Starts at Midnight's discussion on Unfortunate Covers of Your Favorite Books (Part TWO!)

★ Check out Feed Your Fiction Addiction's discussion on A Spoiler-Filled Discussion of One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake






Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017.

24 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a great time at the wedding and congratulations to your cousins!! Marriage is a beautiful thing!! Have a great week and happy reading 😊


    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting your groove back! I was in a reading slump for a good week, and thankfully it passed! And that's exciting news about your cousin- weddings in the family are always fun. :)

    Hope your new reads this week are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good feeling, isn't it, getting the reading groove back. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you got your groove back!! :) Have a great week and enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with your cousins wedding! That's some exciting stuff ;)
    Good to hear you got back your reading groove. We all have those occasionally.
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your cousin! Weddings are always fun, though I can't help but cry. Seriously, I even cry during fictional weddings in books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your books and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at the wedding! I'm glad you enjoyed the Sara Maclean book-I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, great new. Congratulations to your cousin. I hope you'll have an awesome time preparing and celebrating. Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time at your cousins wedding. Enjoy your week. :)

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your cousin's wedding! I hope you have an amazing time! Glad you are getting your groove back reading wise. 👍 Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love going to weddings. How wonderful for your cousin! The Tooth That's On The Loose. That title is cute and so is the cover:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete