Saturday, September 30, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #31: September 30, 2017





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! I have a huge haul this week as I got a ton of freebies from various book sites, so I'm hoping read up all of these books as soon as possible!  I still can't believe that it's the end of September already!  I already got some Halloween reads line up and I'm hoping to read some good and scary books for Halloween!  Also, I just saw the Inhumans TV show last night and I have to say that I didn't really enjoy the pilot that much.  The characters were unlikable and the pacing was really slow.  I really hope the next episode is much better than the first!





Books Received:



From Author:









Freebies:















9 comments:

  1. These look all great. I especially like the sound of Twice As Wicked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome looking books. We fast forwarded through Inhumans. Lockjaw was the only part I loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I also only liked Lockjaw in this pilot. I hope the show gets better soon.

      Delete
  3. You got so many pretty covers this week. Shadow Shifter and Chest of Bone are so colorful. I hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great haul. I LOVE the cover for Twice as Wicked. I'm going to have to check that one out for sure. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of new books to read! I hope you enjoy all of these, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete