Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1: October 31, 2015






Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Happy Halloween everyone!  I had actually bought a couple of great books to read so check out these books!

Books Bought:












Books Borrowed from the Library:










5 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Hope you enjoy all the new lovelies!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of great new books. New follower. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many awesome looking books in your stack this week! I really quite enjoyed Throne of Glass, it's a good start to the series, but definitely think the second book is a lot better and will get you hooked on the series. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good haul. I plan to finally start that Maas series next month. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to hurry up and read Throne of Glass since I loved A Court of Thorns and Roses. Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete