Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #19: Top 5 Bookish Things I Want to Quit

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So today’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top 10 bookish things I want to quit.  So, for this topic I will list the top 5 bookish blogging habits I want to quit.


So, here's my top 5 Bookish blogging habits I want to quit (in no particular order).

1.  Not responding to comments on time.

I always get a lot of people commenting on my pages, but I always wait until the last minute to respond to their comments and it's something that always makes me feel so bad about afterwards since I feel like I'm just ignoring that person's comments even though I'm actually interested in what they have to say.

2. Not posting reviews on time.

Even though I don't really have a specific schedule when it comes to posting my reviews on this blog, I would love to get my reviews out on a timely manner so that way other bloggers would catch my reviews on time.

3.  Not commenting on other people's blogs.

I usually try to comment on other people's blogs whenever they post up their reviews, but sometimes that is very hard to do, especially when you are busy all the time and I usually feel bad if I don't respond a bit more on other people's blog posts.

4. Worrying about participating in weekly memes.

Even though I do participate in weekly memes (such as Top Ten Tuesdays) on a day to day basis, I have to try to understand that I won't be able to answer all the questions from these memes and that I should answer the questions in the memes that interest me the most.

5. Getting upset about not completing reading challenges.

I tend to participate in reading challenges quite a lot. So, whenever I don't get a chance to complete all my reading challenges, I tend to get a bit upset.  So, I'll stop getting upset about not completing a reading challenge: what matters is that I did the best I could and I still read a lot of great books along the way!



Posted on Tuesday, October 6, 2015

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm on board with you on pretty much all of these. :D I'm always falling behind on my commenting as well. :( And as for not completing reading challenges, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. As long as you got to enjoy good books - that's all that matters in the end. You're competing with no one but yourself. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :)

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete