Friday, September 15, 2017

The Friday 56 #10: Caraval by Stephanie Garber


Hey everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Friday 56, which is hosted by Freda's Voice! Here are a couple of rules for this meme:


Rules:
 
*Grab a book, any book and find a creative way to showcase your 56. It can be a photo of the book and the 56 in comments or whatever you come up with.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your 
eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 









"Scarlett could still feel the ocean working to drag her under, but without her heavy gown, she could fight it.  She neared Suenos's gleaming white shore at the same as Julian.  Up close the sand looked fluffier.  Fluffier, and now that she thought about it, much more like snow.  More than she'd ever seen on Trisda.  Resting clouds of magical white, a cold carpet stretched across the entire shore.


All eerily untouched."
pg. 56 



17 comments:

  1. Love that description! This sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I have this on my wish list. I'm sure I'll cave and buy it before too long. LOL

    My Friday 56 for From The Grave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read this book. It sounds really good! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your reason for getting a more expensive version.

    ENJOY your weekend, and thanks for stopping by my blog, Ronyell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that fluffy snow sounds amazing. I have been intrigued by this book. Are you enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good read! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete