Saturday, September 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #27: September 2, 2017





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! As you may have noticed, I had went to the Soda City Comic Con last weekend and I was able to pick up a lot of awesome stuff from there!  I've posted some books I gotten from the Soda City Comic Con last weekend and I managed to get more books from Soda City Comic Con last Sunday!  Meanwhile, we finally celebrated my mom's birthday and we watched the live action version of "Beauty and the Beast!"  I thought the movie was alright, although I still preferred the original animated version over the live action version any day!





Books Received:



From Author:





From Edelweiss:





Books Bought:




From Soda City Comic Con:





25 comments:

  1. Ooh very nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all once you read them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Color World before. Your books look interesting. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Colorworld! It's gorgeous. Have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I got The Nightmare Before Christmas too! I'd not heard of it before but I do like Tim Burton's work. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, Ronyell! I have watched the Nightmare Before Christmas movie many times, it's so good. Now, I want to read the book, too!
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The Nightmare Before Christmas is fantastic! And thanks!

      Delete
  6. The Nightmare Before Christmas book looks awesome! It's one of my favorite movies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I like the cover to ColorWorld. Hope you had a blast on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool looking manga. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soda City Comic Con must have been a lot of fun! My husband always talks about us going to the one in San Diego, but we have yet to go. Happy Birthday to your mom! I love the cover of Colorworld! I hope you enjoy all your new books, Ronyell. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Nightmare Before Christmas, that looks awesome. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to agree with you about Beauty and the Beast, the original animated version is my favorite.

    Great selection you have this week, I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I do prefer the animated Beauty and the Beast movie as well. There is just something about it. I am glad you got to celebrate with your mom. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to find another person who enjoyed the original Beauty and the Beast movie!

      Delete
  13. I've never heard of these before. I hope you'll enjoy them! :))

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves.

    xx Yasmine @ Swissbookworm

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! I hope you'll enjoy it! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete