Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (102)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everybody!   I hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend!  For our Labor Day, we had a nice cookout and we had some ribs, potato salad, hamburgers and hot dogs and I got me a lot of ribs and potato salad since those are my most favorite cookout foods!  Also, me and my family are keeping an eye out for Hurricane Irma and we're trying to prepare for the storm if it hits us.  I'm really hoping it doesn't hit us, but better safe than sorry.  Because of Hurricane Irma, our stores have run out of bottles of water, although luckily we were able to buy some water before the mention of Hurricane Irma came up.  I hope everyone who is dealing with the hurricane remain safe and sound.




Book Reviews



Miscellaneous



Stacking the Shelves #28: September 9, 2017





 Recommend Me This! Saturdays #2: September 9, 2017


 

3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 



Recommend Me This! Saturdays











One Word: RELAXATION

 



  Check out Rabid Reads' experience at  Bookfessional: Dragon Con 2017 Recap


☆ Check out Paper Fury's discussion on 10 LIES BOOKWORMS GET TOLD ALL THE TIME (THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TRUST ISSUES, OKAY)

★ Check out Read All the Things' August Wrap-Up

☆ Check out Carole's Random Life in Books' August 2017 - Monthly Wrap-Up





Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2017.

24 comments:

  1. Maybe I should grab some Halloween books too :) have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since this is my first weekend since the Hurricane Harvey turmoil began to subside, I am going to definitely take your advice and relax!

    Enjoy your week!

    Readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe! I hope it misses you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy a couple of Halloween books I need to check out. LOL Sounds like you had fun this week and been busy too. Irma is west of us but I'm not letting my guard down. Stay safe!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. I meant Irma is east of us. I'm west of Pensacola.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved Nightmare before Christmas! The book looks cute! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my most favorite animated movies of all time!

      Delete
  7. Hope you and your loved ones stay safe and manage to have a good week. Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ribs sound good! Glad you had a good time. Be safe during the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay safe! I know it seems like the hurricane is slowing down, but it's always good to be safe rather than sorry.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending positive vibes to you and your family during this scary time <3

    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you stay safe during Hurricane Irma!

    Those Halloween books look so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you and your family were safe through the hurricane. I had family in Irma's path, but all made it through fine.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you made it through Irma OK! I'm not sure where you are, so perhaps it's not over yet for you. But hopefully you and your family are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the Halloween books look fantastic! It's hard to believe it's coming up quick. Hopefully Irma didn't hit you too hard. We've mostly had rain, rain, and more rain! I'm getting a little sick of it but it's better than the strong winds. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete