Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (39)






Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone!  I seriously can't believe that we are in the middle of January right now and just as the new year had begun!  I'm actually doing pretty well when it comes to reading this month since now I have better organization with my reading challenges, that helping me well!  I also participated in my first ever Bout of Books challenge and that went pretty well! 


 Book Review


 

Miscellaneous





 










★ Check out Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer's review on "Rotten School: The Great Smelling Bee!"  
☆ Check out For the Love of Word's Top Ten Tuesday for 2015 releases she hadn't read yet!
★ Check out Please Feed the Bookworm's January New Release Giveaway Hop for new releases for January!

 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2016.

 

 


 

2 comments:

  1. It's really amazing how time flies, right? At the same time, my days are pretty packed, so it's also kind of normal.
    I hope you're having a fantastic week, Ronyell :) Happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete