Sunday, May 8, 2016

April Monthly Wrap Up!



Hello everyone! April actually went better for me in terms of reading! I was able to read more than 3 books this month and now that summer is fast approaching, I'm preparing myself to read tons of book for the summer!


Books Read this Month:
 
 

1. I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen :
2. The Hardy Boys: The Deadliest Stunt by Scott Lobdell:  
3. This is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen:
4. I Hate Fairyland: Madly Ever After Volume 1 by Skottie Young:
5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown:  ★ 
6. Rin-ne Volume 15 by Rumiko Takahashi: ★ 
7. Pirate Girl by Cornelia Funke: 


Other Reviews and Activities Completed this Month:
 
5. [Fairy Tale and Folktale Fridays] Fairy Tale and Folktale Fridays #12: Puss in Boots 
6. [Sunday Post] The Sunday Post Meme (41) 
 
 
 
 
 Book Stats for April:
 
Total Number of Books Read: 7
 
Children's Books: 3
 
Young Adult Book: 1
 
Graphic Novels: 3
 
BEST OF THE MONTH:  I Hate Fairyland: Madly Ever After Volume 1 by Skottie Young
 
 
  May TBR:
 
 

2 comments: