Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Sunday Post Meme (41)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone! Not much has been happening last week in regards to posting book reviews, although I am reading some great books this month.  I hope everyone is having a good final week of April and I can't wait to see what May is going to be for me in terms of reading!





Book Reviews


This Is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen Review


I Hate Fairyland Volume 1: Madly Ever After by Skottie Young Review



Miscellaneous

Feature and Follow Friday #27: Nearing the End of April! 

 

 


★ Check out Happy Indulgence's discussion on "To Finish...Or Not to Finish?"

☆ Check out Read All the Things' discussion on "Why I Read Dystopias?"

★  Read Book Swarm's reaction on the death of legendary singer "Prince."


Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!




Posted on Sunday,  April 24, 2016.

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment