Hello everyone! I was so inspired by this post by It's All About Books that I just had to make a TBR jar of my own! I have decided to separate my TBR books by the reading levels:
- RED: Adult
- BLUE: Young Adult // Teens
- YELLOW: Middle School // Older Children's
- GREEN: Children's // Picture Books
- PURPLE: Graphic Novels // Comics
- Draw from the jar at an random pace. I could just pick out a book from the TBR jar that makes me more interested to read and then I will work my way through there.
- I have the entire year to finish this jar, so there's really no need to rush through this. Just read all the titles that's in the TBR jar within one year!
- HAVE FUN! This is really important! Since I'm participating in a lot of challenges this year anyway, this will allow me to have more fun reading this year!
Here's a list of books that I'm planning on reading for my TBR jar:
Are you planning on making a TBR jar for yourself? Please feel free to comment below!