Monday, September 4, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #9: September 4, 2017



Hello everyone!  This book meme is called "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?" and basically what you do is share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself and to visit and comment on other blogs!  This book meme is hosted by The Book Date!








I just finished reading Made You Up by Francesca Zappia and I had a blast with this book!  I just loved the fact that I was able to read a book that dealt with mental health, which in this case is schizophrenia, and I just loved all of the characters in this book, with my most favorite character being Miles!








I just picked up Caraval by Stephanie Garber and so far, I'm really enjoying this book since I love reading books about the importance of family!








The first book I wanted to read is Heartless by Marissa Meyer since I had read the previous two books by Marissa Meyer called Cinder and Scarlet and I'm really excited to check this book out!  When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon is still on my list of books to read and I'm really looking forward to it since I need more diverse reads in my book pile.  The last book I wanted to read  is Curioddity by Paul Jenkins since I had received this ARC awhile ago and I still need to read this book!

6 comments:

  1. I loved the Marissa Meyer books that I've read! Haven't kept up with her, though. Looks like a fun list of upcoming reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your reading week, and thanks for coming by my blog earlier.

    I don't know these books, but I like the cover on MADE YOU UP.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to check out Made You Up. That topic interests me as well. I have several of Marissa's books, just haven't' read them yet. :( Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I absolutely loved Made You Up! And Caraval looks so great! Really awesome books and a great week! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete