Monday, September 11, 2017

Tackle Your TBR Readathon Sign Up!



Hello everyone!  I going to join another readathon for this year called "Tackle Your TBR Readathon," which is being hosted by Wishful Endings!  The readathon lasts from September 11th - September 24th and I'm going to tackle as many books as I can, but here are some books I'm planning on tackling:

PHYSICAL BOOKS:

1.  Caraval by Stephanie Garber
2.  When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
3.  Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
4.  Heartless by Marissa Meyer
5.  Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
6.  Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
7.  The Martian by Andy Weir
8.  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
9.  11/22/63 by Stephen King
10. Curioddity by Paul Jenkins


ARC BOOKS

1.  The Frog Prince:  The Brothers Grimm Story Told as a Novella by Mike Klassen (Received from Books Unleased)
2.  Cendrilla: A Fairy Tale by Cordelia Castel (Received from Author)
3.  A Day In the Life by Theodore Ficklestein (Received from Author)
4.  Dead Souls by J. Lincoln Fenn (Received from NetGalley)
5.  Buzz Books 2017: Romance by Publishers Lunch (Received from NetGalley)


4 comments:

  1. You've got several I want to read on your list, and one I read and loved (The Martian.) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in to see how you're doing. We've got five more days of reading left for this. I hope it goes well!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit slow at reading my books, but I'm getting along fine. Thanks for asking!

      Delete