Saturday, September 16, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #29: September 16, 2017





Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hey everyone! Well, it's finally happened!  Hurricane Irma has finally passed and I have to tell everyone that me and my family are doing fine!  The hurricane didn't hit our city at all and I'm happy about that!  Although, when I heard that Irma had hit Charleston and caused it to flood a bit, I was a bit concerned about that because my relatives live in Charleston.  But, luckily all of my relatives in Charleston are safe and sound and I hope that the flood goes down in Charleston soon.  Meanwhile, not much has happened this week, so I've spent a quiet and peaceful week sleeping in, although I'm still a bit behind on my reading because I've got so many other ARCs to get through and I've just been a little lazy when it came to reading new books. But hopefully, this will pass soon!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!





Books Received:



From Author:








20 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the storm passed you! It's been such a scary past few weeks! First Texas and worrying about friends there, then just as things finally calm down there, Florida and that area is hit! But glad to hear you're safe and your family's safe as well!

    Nice new read too! Totally new to me but I hope you love it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad the hurricane is over! Enjoy your new book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you and your family are safe, Ronyell! Sleeping in sounds so nice! My daughter's soccer games are early--which is good in that we aren't in the heat, but bad because it means my one day to sleep in, I can't. Oh well. It's only for a few months.

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what you went through! I'm so glad you and your family are safe! Have a great day and enjoy your new book and your arcs! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that Irma didn't hit you. Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad they've finally passed indeed. Have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you and your family are safe and dry. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you and your family were not greatly affected by Irma. It was quite amazing to see how much the storm diminished by by the time it reached Florida.

    I hope you enjoy your new book! Have a lovely week, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you're okay! And I hope you enjoy your new book. That cover is perfecto! ;)

    Thanks for visiting Shell's Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleased to hear that Irma passed you by. Enjoy your new book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that you and your family were safe for the hurricane. Enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete