Monday, September 4, 2017

New Releases on the Horizon #28: September 3, 2017 - September 9, 2017


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!






They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera  
Expected Publication: September 5th, 2017 by HarperTeen  


Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust   
 

The Thing with Feathers by McCall Hoyle     
Expected Publication:  September 5th, 2017 by Blink   


Expected Publication:  September 5th, 2017 by HarperCollins/Balzer + Bray  


Expected Publication:  September 5th, 2017 by Thomas Dunne Books  







Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas 
Expected publication: September 5th, 2017 by Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books  


Black Bird of the Gallows by  Meg Kassel  
Expected publication:  September 5th, 2017 by Entangled Publishing   
 

Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart   
Expected publication:  September 5th, 2017 by Delacorte Press   


A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares  by Krystal Sutherland   
  

  
If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout   
Expected publication:  September 5th, 2017 by Harlequin Teen 

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about Tower of Dawn, because I love the ToG series, and I am hoping to like Lockhart's new book. Reviews are mixed, so I have been putting it off, but I am such a fan of her's, and will probably read it for myself any way. I loved Semi-Definitive. It was really emotional, but also hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also excited for Tower of Dawn, although I'm still trying to get through the TOG series.

      Delete