Monday, September 11, 2017

New Releases on the Horizon #29: September 10, 2017 - September 16, 2017


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!






Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu   
Expected Publication: September 12th, 2017 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers 


 

Odd & True by Cat Winters      
Expected Publication:  September 12th, 2017 by Amulet Books    


Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad #1) by Scott Reintgen   
Expected Publication:  September 12th, 2017 by Crown Books for Young Readers    


The Equals (The Ones #2) by Daniel Sweren-Becker    
Expected Publication:  September 12th, 2017 by Imprint  







The Duke's Bridle Path by Grace Burrowes and Theresa Romain    
Expected publication: September 12th, 2017 by Grace Burrowes Publishing 


Submerge (Mer Chronicles #2) by  Tobie Easton    
Expected publication:  September 12th, 2017 by Month9Books    
 

You Bring the Distant Near by Mitali Perkins    
Expected publication:  September 12th, 2017 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)   


Fireblood (Frostblood Saga #2)  by Elly Blake  
   

  
Rebel Seoul by Axie Oh     
Expected publication:  September 15th, 2017 by Tu Books   

2 comments:

  1. Warcross has been on my radar forever. I love Marie Lu and everyone is raving about it, so I know I am in for a treat. I also want to read You Bring the Distant Near. It sounds like it has a Joy Luck Club vibe and I love multi-generational stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for Warcross too! I can't wait to check it out!

      Delete