Monday, September 25, 2017

New Releases on the Horizon #31: September 24, 2017 - September 30, 2017


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!






House of Ash by Hope Cook  
Expected Publication: September 26th, 2017 by Harry N. Abrams  


The Ravenous by Amy Lukavics     
  

Savage (Dragonrider Legacy #1) by Nicole Conway    
Expected Publication:  September 26th, 2017 by Month9Books, LLC    


The 12 Dares of Christa by Marissa Burt    
Expected Publication:  September 26th, 2017 by Katherine Tegen Books   


There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins   
Expected Publication:  September 26th, 2017 by Dutton Books for Young Readers  







Carry Me Home by Jessica Therrien   
Expected publication: September 26th, 2017 by Acorn Publishing   


Starfish by  Akemi Dawn Bowman   
Expected publication:  September 26th, 2017 by Simon Pulse    
 

An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson   
Expected publication:  September 26th, 2017 by Margaret K. McElderry Books   


    

  
Invictus by Ryan Graudin 
Expected publication:  September 26th, 2017 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers 

2 comments:

  1. I'm cautiously excited about Stephanie's latest. Since I'm a huge fan of Anna and the French Kiss, I'm hoping this one isn't creepy so much as it is quirky with Perkins signature wit.

    Also, since I've read lots of good thoughts about Ryan's books, I'm curious about Invictus too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also interested in Stephanie's latest book. I hope it's good! And I'm really excited for Invictus!

      Delete