Saturday, December 24, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #12: December 24, 2016


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve!  Man, time has flied fast this year!  Anyway, I managed to get my Christmas Shopping done for this week and I just wrapped all of my presents getting ready for Christmas Day to come! Meanwhile, me and the family are preparing our Christmas dinner of neck bones and collard greens and I will make my holiday cheesecakes at night also!  I hope every one has a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


 


Book Bought: 








 

13 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Nicola Yoon's last book a lot. This one looks interesting. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sun Is Also a Star was such an awesome read! I read it a few months ago and was really impressed. Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks so good, I've been wanting to read it for a while :) Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year has flown by hasn't it? When we were kids summers lasted forever and it was ages to Christmas but now it all goes too fast for me! Enjoy your new book when you get the chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just picked up my first book by Nicola, only mine was "Everything, Everything." Hoping it's good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not read this authors books! I hope you enjoy this one.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely plan on reading this one, too. Have a good reading week ;-)

    ReplyDelete