Monday, December 26, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #2: December 26, 2016



Hello everyone!  This book meme is called "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?" and basically what you do is share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself and to visit and comment on other blogs!  This book meme is hosted by The Book Date!







I just finished reading Vision in White by Nora Roberts and I really enjoyed this book!  It's a pretty good winter read and a good romance book too and it helped introduced me to Nora Roberts' works! I hope that I get to read more of Nora Roberts' works in the future!



I'm currently reading Alice by Christina Henry and so far, it's pretty interesting, what with the dark twist on the "Alice in Wonderland" mythos and it's starting to remind me a bit of "American McGee's Alice" video game series.



The first book I wanted to read is Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli since it's been on my shelf for a while now and I wanted to read it as soon as possible!  The next book I wanted to read is Shutter by Courtney Alameda since that's another book that's been on my shelf and I wanted to give it a try.  The last book I wanted to read is Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman since I'm a huge fan of Neil Gaiman's works and I wanted to try out his latest book!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah that you are enjoying ALice! I hope you enjoy Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, I did! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember American McGee's Alice! I've been wanting to read Christina Henry. I hear Alice is a pretty great read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Neil Gaiman's novel, it's on my TBR pile but I haven't got around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete