Friday, December 16, 2016

Book Blogger Hop #12: December 16th - December 22nd



Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.

This week's question is : 

This week's question is submitted by Billy @ ROACAW!

What is your favorite holiday beverage to drink while you're reading?

Normally I drink coffee and green tea when I'm reading, but during the holidays, I like to drink Welch's Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Fruit Cocktails, particularly red grape and white grape!






9 comments:

  1. I have seen the Welch's drinks but have never picked one up. I need to. Thanks for the tip.

    ENJOY your weekend, and thanks for coming by my blog.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your snowmen....so cute.

    And I like green tea too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your snowmen, too!! What a nice holiday look for your blog!!

    I do drink coffee or tea, too, but usually only when I get up -- which is around noon, lol.

    I need to check out these Welch's drinks. I think I would like them!

    Thanks for sharing! Also, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my own BBH post!! Happy reading!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm! I might have to try that. We always have sparkling cider to bring in the new year, but drinking it throughout the holidays--that and the other fruit flavors--sounds good. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I never tried these drinks before I must see if I can find any and try them myself. Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete