Monday, December 12, 2016

New Releases on the Horizon #8: December 11, 2016 - December 17, 2016


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.

So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!






Expected Publication: December 13th, 2016 by Razorbill


Forever, Again by
Expected Publication: December 13th, 2016 by Disney-Hyperion

Iceling (Icelings #1) by Sasha Stephenson 
Expected Publication: December 13th, 2016 by Razorbill


His Lordship's Wild Highland Bride (Those Magnificent Malverns #3) by Kathleen Bittner Roth 
Expected Publication: December 12th, 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Scandalous)  
 

Expected Publication: December 12th, 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Select Historical)




After the Crown (The Indranan War #2) by K.B. Wagers 
Expected publication: December 13th, 2016 by Orbit


Expected publication: December 13th, 2016 by Kit Rocha

 
Expected publication:  December 13th, 2016 by William Morrow

Prophets of the Ghost Ants (Antasy #1) by
  Expected publication: December 13th, 2016 by Harper Voyager Impulse 

 
Moonshadow (Moonshadow #1) by Thea Harrison 
Expected publication: December 13th, 2016 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

2 comments:

  1. Wow... A LOT of books are being released!! I have heard great things about the Falling Kingdoms series but never got to read it...Hehe
    Prabhleen @ Booksarelife987

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to read Falling Kingdoms too! I hope I get around to it soon!

      Delete