Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top Ten of 2016 Day 4 (December 29, 2016) : Best Book Boyfriends



Hello everyone!  Today's "Top 10 of 2016" topic is "Top 3 Best Book Boyfriends!"  In this topic, I will list my favorite book boyfriends and since I had only read 3 books this year that really qualified for this topic, I will just list my top 3 Book Boyfriends of 2016.  So here are my top 3 Book Boyfriends (in no particular order)!


1. Darrow from "Red Rising" : I would love to have Darrow as a book boyfriend! A guy who can fight and solve problems using his wits is my kind of guy!





2. Carter Maguire from "Vision in White":  Wow!  A book boyfriend who is not only sexy, but smart and intelligent also!  I seriously love men who love their teaching professions!






3. Prince Lucian Kiggs from "Seraphina": I love a book boyfriend who is extremely perceptive in his surroundings and Kiggs is definitely that guy!



7 comments:

  1. I really want to read the red rising series.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book is pretty good so far! I can't wait to read the rest of the books!

      Delete
  2. I have Red Rising sitting on my TBR shelf, I really need to get around to it. And I have never read a Nora Roberts book, but a smart sexy guy reading in the tub? Well that sells me! Thanks for visiting my book boyfriend post earlier at Lisa Loves Literature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seraphina has been on my TBR for years! I gotta make time for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It took me forever just to get around to reading Seraphina. Glad I finally got around to it finally!

      Delete
  4. What, only three? I'm glad you liked these three. =) Great list!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid so...hopefully, 2017 will be the year that I will read more novels with awesome book boyfriends!

      Delete