Saturday, December 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #11: December 10, 2016


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone!  Now that's it's December, I really need to get back into doing some holiday shopping for my family.  I've managed to figure out what gifts they wanted; I just need to go ahead and buy the gifts!  Meanwhile, in terms of my reading, it's starting off a bit badly since I haven't been reading any books for the first 10 days of my "1 Book a Day" Challenge, but hopefully things will pick up near the end of this month!

 


Books Bought: 










 

18 comments:

  1. Both of these look like good ones. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look very interesting. I hope you love all of your new books. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest I haven't read a new Stephen King in a while. I haven't enjoyed the last few of his I've read. I hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can enjoy your new books. Have a geat new week and happy reading.

    best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! I really liked Princess of Thorns! The other is totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These both look great! Would you believe I've never read a Stephen King book?! I've been wanting to but I don't know which one to start with. LOL

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Princess of Thorns! It was my first Stacey Jay book and it was AWESOME. I hope you enjoy both of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Revival! I haven't read too many Stephen King books but I did enjoy this one. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a nice and manageable haul this week, Ronyell! Enjoy :)
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete