Friday, December 30, 2016

Top Ten of 2016 Day 5 (December 30, 2016) : Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017!



Hello everyone!  Today's "Top 10 of 2016" topic is "Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017!"  In this topic, I will list the books I am most excited for in 2017 and there are certainly a lot of good books coming out in 2017!  So here are my top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2017 (in no particular order)!


1. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor : March 28th, 2017 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers







2. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh : May 16th, 2017 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers






3. Caraval by Stephanie Garber: January 31st 2017 by Flatiron Books





4.  Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo : August 29th 2017 by Random House Books for Young Readers






5. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer: January 31st 2017 by Feiwel & Friends






6.  Hunted by Meagan Spooner: March 14th 2017 by HarperTeen






7. Iron Gold by Pierce Brown: August 22nd 2017 by Del Rey








8.  Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones : February 7th, 2017 by Thomas Dunne







9.  Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller : February 28th 2017 by Feiwel & Friends









10. The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich : May 16th 2017 by Feiwel & Friends




11 comments:

  1. I can not wait for the new Laini Taylor series! I LOVE her writing. I also can't wait for the new Red Rising series - oh, dear God - I want that now. Great list!
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST heard about The Love Interest and I'm so hype for that twist on the typical love triangle. So far, you're the one with the most books on my TBR already instead of new ones. Yay similar tastes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I can't wait for Wintersong either. That one sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited (possibly beyond excited if that's even possible. lol) for Caraval and Iron Gold!! I'm practically wishing that their release days get move tomorrow!!

    Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great choices here! I'm hoping to read Wintersong, Hunted, and Daughter of the Pirate King very soon. I loved Caraval - that one did not disappoint at all. =) Fantastic list, Ronyell!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list :) love the cover of Flame in the mist

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder Woman is one I'm excited for as well! Great lists! I'm hoping my manager at the bookstore is done with the ARC of Caraval and will bring it to me soon. Great list! Thanks for visiting my list earlier.

    ReplyDelete