Monday, December 12, 2016

I Am Way Behind Readathon Wrap Up!



 
 Hey everyone! This is the wrap up post to the "I Am Way Behind Readathon" and unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the book I wanted to read for this readathon since I started slacking off during the week, but hopefully the next readathon I will try to finish the books I've assigned myself!

So, here's my updates for the week:

December 4th, 2017: Read 40 pages in "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts
December 5th, 2017: Didn't read any pages
December 6th, 2017: Read 20 pages in "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts
December 7th, 2017:  Didn't read any pages
December 8th, 2017: Didn't read any pages
December 9th, 2017: Didn't read any pages
December 10th, 2017: Read 50 pages in "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts and I'm on page 160.
December 11th, 2017: Read 20 pages in "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts and I'm on page 180.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just can't get motivated to read-it's annoying when we have goals we want to meet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I seriously wanted to complete a book for this readathon!

      Delete
  2. You did good! I feel like the end of the year is when a lot of us start reading less. January will be better. I'm glad that you got to read some! :)

    ReplyDelete