Saturday, December 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #10: December 3, 2016


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone!  

"IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!"

That's right!  December is finally here at last and I got my winter reads up and lined!  I also just posted up my November Monthly Wrap Up and it's been a great November in terms of reading books and I'm also going to do my "1 Book a Day Challenge" to see if I can read up to 31 books this month! 




Book Borrowed from the Library: 





 

18 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to read Persepolis for the longest time, but I keep forgetting about it. Enjoy your books and have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of books that are new to me. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I've never heard of any of these. Hope you enjoy them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! Those are some new to me ones, except for Alice! That was a rather fun duology! Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend gifted me Alice forever ago and I still have yet to read it... need to make time for it. It sounds fantastic. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of new books and authors for me. Looks like you'll have plenty to keep you happy:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, a book a day! So you must have completed three by now? That's awesome. I can't wait to see your progress. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This books are all new to me! Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if that is the same Christina Henry who wrote the Black wings urban fantasy series. I liked the first book and need to catch up with the rest. Looks like the rabbit is having a tough day!

    ReplyDelete