Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (73)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  We just celebrated me and my twin sister's birthday on Saturday and it was quite lovely!  We had a great meal from Red Lobster (I got me some shrimp and salmon) and we also had a nice little cake for dessert!  We also had some great presents as I got some DVDs which included the anime series the Wallflower and the recent Madea Halloween movie!  I really need to watch these movies soon!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!




Book Reviews
 
Miscellaneous


Top Ten Tuesday #45: Top 10 Graphic Novels I Need to Read as Soon as Possible!






 

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 

 

 

 

 

One Word: HAPPY!

 

Check out Bookworm Brandee's topic on "kindle vs nook!"

 

Check out Lola's Reviews discussion on "Why She likes Cozy Mysteries!"

 

Check out Happy Indulgence's post on "Birthday Weekend Recap & AUS Giveaway: Living on a Farm!"

 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!
 
 
 
Posted on Sunday, February 5, 2017.

26 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I love Red Lobster, but would have probably gone with lobster rather than something else. Yum!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday :) Red Lobster sounds yummy we don't have that here in the UK. Have a great.

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! That food sounds so delicious :)

    Happy reading for the week ahead!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday! Red Lobster is one of my favorite restaurants. Sure sounds delicious. Enjoy those movies.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Before I was diagnosed with Celiac's disease I used to LOVE the cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster. And popcorn shrimp....yum! Glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! How fun that you have a twin too!! :) Looks like you have some fun things coming up. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! Red Lobster is always yummy. Their shrimp linguine is my favorite. :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! I am glad you had a nice one. It's been years since I was last at Red Lobster. I think what I liked best about them was there cheese rolls. Do they still have them?

    I hope you have a wonderful week, Ronyell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their cheese biscuits? Yeah! They still sell those and we still get those!

      Thanks and I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  11. I hope you had a fabulous birthday Ronyell! Happy belated birthday, what a wonderful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Shrimp and Salmon does sound delicious, as does the cake!! Hope the job is still going well and that you're enjoying your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The job is going by pretty well and I'm having a good week so far!

      Delete
  13. Hope you had a great birthday! We don't have Red Lobster down under... I think we are missing out! Happy reading!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete