Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (70)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Not much has been happening this past weekend, although I'm getting prepared for my new job!  My new job starts this Wednesday coming up and I'm trying to get my papers together to take with me to the job.  I'm hoping that this job is much better than Dollar General (although the higher pay and more balanced work schedule is looking really good to me)!  However at the same time, I'm a bit worried because since I'll be starting my new job, I'm afraid that I won't have time to read as many books as I want, but I'm hoping to make this work and still get in some reading time while I'm working!





Book Reviews

 
Miscellaneous


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #3: January 9, 2017 

 

 

 


 
 

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 

 





 

One Word: TIRED

 

 

Check out Fantasy is More Fun's topic on Do Bad Books Piss You Off?

 

Check out Wishful Endings'  "New Releases, Free & Bargain Books for January 9th - 15th"

 

Check out For the Love of Words' Recommend Reading 101 for Cozy Mystery!

 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!


Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017.

24 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new job, go you! I hope it all goes smoothly :)
    Happy reading!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good wishes for your new job! May it be the perfect job for you.

    Here's my Sunday Salon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! Hope it goes great. I read your Mystery Blogger Award post and I'm an X- Men fan too- love Storm! Although I'm not really up on the latest doings...

    That Wonder Woman book looks fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I can't wait for the Wonder Woman book coming out! I'm also not up to date with the recent X-Men comics since I lost interest in them a few years back, although I still read the older X-Men comics from time to time.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with the new job and new schedule. I've had to readjust my schedule now that the grandkids are living here, but I think I'll still be able to get some reading done. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the new job. I'm sure once you get used to the schedule you'll manage to work in time for reading. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, you posted a lot this week! :) Good luck with the new job! I know it can be a struggle balancing work and reading, but I hope you work something out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new job, that's super exciting! I listen to audiobooks, or ebooks on text-to-speech when I am commuting to and from work. It adds extra reading time. I finally took another book photo and linked up with Book Photo Sundays. Yay! Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the new job does go well. There's always an adjustment period with a new job, but it sounds promising. Hopefully you'll still get some good reading in too.

    Thanks for stopping by and for linking to my Free & Bargain Books post!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new job. Sounds like a step up for you! I bet once you get settled in you'll find time for reading:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy your new job! If you haven't tried audiobooks, that's how I'm able to squeeze in my reading time. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you much luck with the new job! Mine takes up way too much of my reading time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ronyell - best of luck with the new job! I hope that it's everything you hope it will be. Also I had a chuckle at your last pic - get up, survive, go back to bed. It sounds like a pretty good mission statement to me so long as coffee is involved in surviving (obviously it is!).

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my coffee and as long as I have coffee, I'll be alright!

      Delete
  13. First of all, sorry for the late comment back.... :( But, better late than never, right? :)

    SO glad to hear that you have a new job you're really looking forward to! It's always nice when you have something positive on the horizon. I'm hopeful you will be able to keep reading and blogging as you always have!

    Oh, you were nominated for "The Mystery Blog Award", too? I was nominated last week. I'm going to go check out your answers!

    I'm also going to check out your Sunday photo meme.

    Thanks for dropping by and visiting my own "Sunday Post"!! Have a GREAT week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope this new job goes well and I would love to see your answers on the Mystery Blog Award once you get around to it! Please feel free to check out my book meme Book Photo Sundays!

      Delete