Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (68)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! Oh my, first we had a Sunday Post that took place on Christmas Day and now we have a Sunday Post that takes place on New Years Day!  What are the odds?  Anyway, I'm really excited for the new year since I got a lot of things planned for this year (both in the reading world and the outside world).  I'll probably try to get a post up sometime this week about what my overall goals to complete are going to be and whether or not I'll complete those goals.  So once again, I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




Book Reviews
 
 
 
 
Miscellaneous


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!  

 

 
 

 


 
 

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 

 

 
 

 

One Word: NEW!!!

 

 

Check out The Eater of Books' Book Statistics for the year 2016!

 

☆  Check out Paper Fury's Wrap Up for 2016!

 

Check out For the Love of Words' Recommend Reading 101 for Dual Timelines!

 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!
 
 
Posted on Sunday, January 1, 2017.

14 comments:

  1. Wow. Such a fun and busy post! Lots of wonderful books to start off with too. It was a quiet week for me and I enjoyed reading a lot of books. Happy New Year!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a busy update!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite busy on the blog last year! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Good luck with your goals and hope 2017 is off to a great start. Generation Zero looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! Yeah, Generation Zero was a pretty good book! You should check it out!

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year!! Good luck on your 2017 goals. When my kids were little they loved the Marc Brown books. :) Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year and good luck with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year... and here's to a great year of reading!

    ReplyDelete