Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #13: January 21, 2017


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I last posted for stacking the shelves (it was like what, December of last year)?  Anyway, the new year has been starting out pretty awesome for me since I just started my new job this week and so far, it's going very well (except for waking up at 4:00 in the morning just to get to work on time).  I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far!


 


Books Bought: 


























Books Received from NetGalley:











 

19 comments:

  1. I'm loving the look of the Dracula colouring book! Spooky castles and vampires, yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read an Amanda Hocking book but I really want to. Love your colouring book I love Colouring in.

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Freeks! It was actually really cool :P
    Kariny @ kariny's boox frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea they have a dracula coloring book! Gonna have to go check that out! Such a great haul for you this week! I hope you love all your new book babies!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Those are some new to me ones! I'm curious about Amanda's book. I admit I haven't read much by her since she became published. I still need to read her finale to the My Blood Approves series! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the first time I've came across Amanda's books, so hopefully this book will be a good introduction to her works for me!

      Delete
  6. Aww, I love the snowmen in your header. Good luck with your job, and enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Dracula Coloring Book. Your new books look great. I hope you love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freeks looks interesting and I love the cover. I'll have to take a closer look.
    Laura
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought Freeks when it came out and that Dracula book looks really good. Nice haul and hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG coloring book! I looooooooove that Dracula coloring book! I got quite a few of the Coloring Classics coloring books, last year, and I am in love. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have an awesome weekend, Ronyell. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete