Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Sunday Post Meme (69)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer! The goal of this meme is to share news you have on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books , yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hello everyone!  Since it's the second week after New Years, I have decided to spend that week watching the first season of "Gilmore Girls" just to see what the excitement is all about and so far, it's a pretty good show!  I'm going to try and watch the rest of the series as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I also watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows" and I quite enjoyed that movie!  Now, I need to watch "Deadpool" next!




Book Reviews
 
 
Miscellaneous


The 2016 End of Year Book Survey: 3rd Edition

 

 
 

 



 
 

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2017 Sign Up! 

 

 
 

 

One Word: EXCITED!!!

 

 

Check out Happy Indulgence's Happy New Year! 2016 Wrap Up!

 

Go on over and vote on Because Reading's book meme "My TBR List for January!"

 

Check out For the Love of Words' Recommend Reading 101 for Outer Space!

 

Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!
 
 
Posted on Sunday, January 8, 2017.

24 comments:

  1. Happy reading! And yay for starting Gilmore Girls! I have yet to watch it, but it looks SO fun :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight will be TV night for me as I finish (hopefully) season 3 of The Walking Dead. I really need to get fully caught up with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read the comics of the Walking Dead before I watch the TV series. I'm hoping I get around that soon!

      Delete
  3. I'm reading the original Alice in Wonderland!

    Here's my Sunday Salon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read the original Alice too! I've only been able to watch the movies.

      Delete
  4. Wow you've had a great week. I started season one of Gilmore Girls but haven't gotten a chance to finish it yet. I highly recommend Deadpool my hubs has seen it so many times. I hope you have a great week, and happy reading My Sunday Post  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard good things about Deadpool and I can't wait to watch it!

      Delete
  5. OMG, what a TERRIFIC assortment of blog posts!! I need to check them out!

    I don't think I've ever watched "Gilmore Girls", but then, I rarely watch TV. That's because I have a part-time night job. Since this show is no longer on the air, perhaps I can schedule watching for the weekends. You've got me curious about it!

    I'm glad the new year has started out so well for you! Happy Reading! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my own "Sunday Post"!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I know what it's like to work at night and not being able to catch your favorite shows because of it. But, I hope you have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. I loved the Gilmore Girls, so I am happy you are watching. I hope the week ahead is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wondering how Deadpool is. Looks good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen deadpool- hope it's good. And I voted for Dark Triumph on your TBR voter post- i read the first one and it was good.

    Love that GIF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy. I just watched Deadpool again. I laughed just as much as the first time. LOL And I plan to check out Gilmore Girls too to see what the hype is all about.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that Deadpool is a pretty funny movie! Now I really want to watch it!

      Delete
  10. Hoping you're enjoying Gilmore Girls! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming over to our blog. I hope you enjoy Gilmore Girls. There are so many books meme that you posted, that I would like to join. Happy reading and have a lovely week.

    -Shon @ Tangled 'N' Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alice is a book I have wondered about. I'll have to go check out your review. Hope you have a good week, and thanks for stopping by my Sunday Post at Lisa Loves Literature earlier!

    ReplyDelete