Saturday, January 7, 2017

Book Photo Sundays #13: January 8, 2017



Hello everyone! Welcome to "Book Photo Sundays" where you get the chance to showcase photos of your books, bookshelves and book conventions you have gone to!  The goal of this book meme is to basically just post up a photo of the various books you have read or your book hauls on your blog and link back here so that way everyone can check out your wonderful book photos!  You can get your book photos through your Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Iphone or any other account where you can get your photos!

So let's get started!

Look here!  I got a new Harry Potter coloring book that I'm starting in right now!








4 comments:

  1. I almost got that coloring book at well!!! how are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures are wonderful! They are straight out of the movies. I've only worked on one of the pages so far, but hopefully I'll finish that page as soon as possible!

      Delete
  2. I heard that the HP coloring book is really good! I hope that you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete