Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #43: Top 10 Underrated Books I've Read in the Past Year or So

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

So, this week's top 10 Tuesday topic is "Top 10 Underrated Books I've Read in the Past Year or So!"


So here's my top 10 Underrated Books I've Read in the Past Year or So (in no particular order)!




1. Rosie the Raven by Helga Bansch
 
 




 
2. Manners are Not for Monkeys by Heather Tekavec



 
 
 
3. Anansi and the Talking Melon by Eric A. Kimmel

 
 
 
 

4. The Stereotypical Freaks by Howard Shapiro

 
 
 

5. Morris and Boris at the Circus by B. Wiseman
 
 
 
 
 
6. Lio: There's a Monster in my Socks by Mark Tatulli
 
 
 

7.  Pirate Girl by Cornelia Funke
 
 
 
 
8. The Hardy Boys: D.A.N.G.E.R Spells the Hangman by Scott Lobdell
 
 
 
 

9. Generation Zero: We are the Future Volume 1 by Fred Van Lente
 
 
 
  
 
 
10. The Way Meat Loves Salt by Nina Jaffe
 
 
 
 


Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2017.




10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of any of these, but I'm curious about The Way Meat Loves Salt.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT. Have a great week!

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the elephant on the cover - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin used to read both the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books, although I don't think they were these editions. I also watched the 70s era show. Not up to the level of 2017 TV, but fun nonetheless. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really want to watch the old Hardy boys series someday!

      Delete
  4. I read Pirate Girl in November for my Picture Book Month! Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete