Sunday, January 15, 2017

Book Photo Sundays #14: January 15, 2017



Hello everyone! Welcome to "Book Photo Sundays" where you get the chance to showcase photos of your books, bookshelves and book conventions you have gone to!  The goal of this book meme is to basically just post up a photo of the various books you have read or your book hauls on your blog and link back here so that way everyone can check out your wonderful book photos!  You can get your book photos through your Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Iphone or any other account where you can get your photos!

So let's get started!

In this image, I have Stephen King's book Revival along with some oyster and shrimp stew I made!








6 comments:

  1. I've never had oysters before or read a Stephen King book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oysters are really good (at least in my opinion). I've read a couple of Stephen King books when I was younger, but I might need to do some re reading of them.

      Delete
  2. I finally had a little bit of sunshine to take a photo here in dreary Upstate NY. Ha ha! I have only read one Stephen King book, It. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I've read a couple of Stephen King books when I was younger, so a bit of re reading is in order.

      Delete
  3. I hope that you enjoy the King book! I still haven't read anything by him, so I should probably so that. :)

    ReplyDelete