Saturday, February 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #14: February 11, 2017


Stacking The Shelves is a book meme created by Tynga's Reviews and it is about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves, whether it's physical or virtual.  This means including books that you bought from the store or online, books you borrowed from friends or from the library, books you've reviewed, gifts and ebooks!

Hello everyone! Unfortunately, I didn't have a post for last week's Stacking the Shelves, but last week, we just celebrated me and my twin sister's birthday and we had some food from Red Lobster and I got myself some shrimp and salmon!  It was so tasty and I can't wait to go back to Red Lobster for a special occasion again!  As for my new reading spreadsheet that I have decided to start this year, I'm loving it! It's really helping me keep track of all the books I have read for this year and it will definitely make it easier for me to do the yearly end book wrap up!


 


Books Bought: 




















Books Received from NetGalley:











 

24 comments:

  1. All the Missing Girls and Caraval both sound great so I hope you enjoy reading them!
    Here's my Stacking The Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caraval is one that I am dying to get my hands on! I hope you enjoy!

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Caraval! It looks great. Happy belated birthday to you and your sister. It sounds like you had a nice celebratory meal. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought Caraval while I was out at WalMart the other day and I talked myself out of it and now I'm kicking myself for it. lol! I should have just bought it. Hope you love your new books, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Caraval! :D I'm reading that one now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm shrimp and salmon- sounds good! Happy birthday last week! All The missing Girls looks great, every time I see that one I kinda want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only one I've heard of is Caraval. I'll have to look into all the others! I hope you love them all Ronyell! Have a great rest of your weekend. :)

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Short and sweet! I loved Caraval - so much that I preordered it (which I rarely do). I can't wait for the sequel. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Ronyell. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm getting hungry thinking about your meal! I treated myself to a lovely indian curry this week for the first time in years and it tasted so good! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Caraval on my wishlist too. Curious how you will find it. Happy reading.

    Best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caraval is something I want to check out! I hope I get it and get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The covers for Caraval and All The Missing Girls are both so amazing. I'm loving the colours on both. Enjoy your books!

    Oh and congrats... I see your 1% badge for Goodreads! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo Caraval! It's one of my favorite books, so I hope you love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete