Monday, February 20, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #4: February 20, 2017



Hello everyone!  This book meme is called "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading?" and basically what you do is share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organize yourself and to visit and comment on other blogs!  This book meme is hosted by The Book Date!







I just recently finished "Wicked Intentions" by Elizabeth Hoyt and it was a pretty wonderful book, since this is the first book I had ever read by Elizabeth Hoyt!  I loved the way that the book weaved in a murder mystery with romance being the highlight of the story and I really loved the characters Lord Caire and  Temperance since they were unlike any romance couple I had ever seen!









I'm finally getting around to reading "Dark Triumph" by Robin LaFevers. I had to drop it the first time around, not because I hated it or anything, but because at the time I was reading loads of other books and it was hard to read this book during that time.









Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas is still on my list to read since it won the Because Reading's TBR List Meme and I wanted to read this book as soon as possible!  I also just recently picked up NOS4A2 by Joe Hill since I had enjoyed Joe Hill's "Locke and Key" graphic novel series and I've been hearing lots of good things about this book!  I also picked up "The Love that Split the World" by Emily Henry since I've also heard some good things about this novel and I wanted to check this book out!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Grave Mercy but never got around to Dark Triumph for the exact reason you dropped it your first time around. I hope you love it! I adore the Throne of Glass series (I recommend reading The Assassin's Blade, a book of short stories that lead up to ToG, if you haven't already - it's SO good and really ties in with the rest of the series!) Hope you enjoy all your reads and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete