Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #27: Lucky in Love by Kasie West




Hello everyone! "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, that is hosted by Breaking the Spine and the purpose of this event is that we spotlight upcoming releases of books that we are excited for! 

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Title:  Lucky in Love
Author:  Kasie West
Expected Publication Date:  July 25th, 2017 
 


 


In this new contemporary from YA star Kasie West, a girl who wins the lottery learns that money can cause more problems than it solves, especially when love comes into the picture.

Maddie doesn't believe in luck. She's all about hard work and planning ahead. But one night, on a whim, she buys a lottery ticket. And then, to her astonishment --

She wins!

In a flash, Maddie's life is unrecognizable. No more stressing about college scholarships. Suddenly, she's talking about renting a yacht. And being in the spotlight at school is fun... until rumors start flying, and random people ask her for loans. Now, Maddie isn't sure who she can trust.

Except for Seth Nguyen, her funny, charming coworker at the local zoo. Seth doesn't seem aware of Maddie's big news. And, for some reason, she doesn't want to tell him. But what will happen if he learns her secret?

With tons of humor and heart, Kasie West delivers a million-dollar tale of winning, losing, and falling in love.

I've never read a book by Kasie West before and yet, I kept seeing this book pop up on everyone's "Need to Read" lists.  Besides, it sounds like a cute romance story and I love romance stories!



So, what upcoming books are you looking forward to?  Please respond below!

21 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy this one!! :D It sounds pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this author, and I think this book sounds adorable! That cover is super cute, too! Great WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also on my TBR! Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by on my blog!
    A Booklion's Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes I've seen this one around quite a bit recently! It does look really sweet and interesting :) Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for visiting my WoW yesterday :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read one Kasie West contemporary book, and I loved it. I really need to read the other ones she has out. I know I'll adore them, I just need to buy 'em.

    Hope you enjoy this one, and thanks for visiting Shell's Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a few of Kasie West's earlier YA contemporary romances and really enjoyed them! I've been reading a lot more fantasy lately, so I haven't caught up on her last couple of books, but I always add them to my TBR anyways in case I want something more light and sweet. Lucky in Love sounds like a perfect Valentine's Day read! :)

    Liz at Midnight Bloom Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy this one! I have only read one book by this author but hope to catch up with a few more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound really fun!! I have only read two Kasie West books and I
    really loved The Distance Between Us so I should totally try this one when it comes out too! (Plus I'd really love to win the lottery so I might as well live vicariously through a book?! 😂😂)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read anything by Kasie West either. This cover is super cute, I really hope this one is as good as its sounds.
    I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read this one as well! I featured it a few weeks ago. West never disappoints. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete