Sunday, February 19, 2017

New Releases on the Horizon #14: February 19, 2017 - February 25, 2017


Hey everyone!  I just started this new thing on my blog called "New Releases on the Horizon!"  It's where I list all the new books being release throughout the year and I choose from 10 books that I have the most interest in checking out and I also will list the dates the books will be released and where you can find them if you are interested.


So, be on the lookout for some new books on the horizon!





Expected Publication: February 21st, 2017 by Tor Books  



Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas  
Expected Publication:  February 21st, 2017 by HarperTeen 

Pucked Off (Pucked #5) by 
Expected Publication:  February 21st, 2017   
 

Reignited (Reawakened 0.5) by 
Expected Publication:  February 21st, 2017  







Royally Matched (Royally #2) by 
Expected publication: February 21st, 2017 by Emma Chase, LLC   


Daughter of a Thousand Years by 
Expected publication:  February 21st, 2017 by Lake Union Publishing  
 
The Orphan's Tale by 
Expected publication:  February 21st, 2017 by Mira   


  
Stone Cold Bastards by 
Expected publication:  February 24th, 2017 by Bell Bridge Books    


2 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to The Orphan's Tale!! Also, I need to actually start A Darker Shade of Magic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've been hearing good things about A Darker Shade of Magic!

      Delete