Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A Winter's Respite #Readathon Wrap Up!

 

Hello everyone!  I'm participating in a new read-a-thon that is hosted by Seasons of Reading and it's "A Winter's Respite Readathon!"  So, this readathon will run from January 16 - January 29 and you are allowed to read the following books during this challenge:

1. Novels or Novellas (Young Adult or Adult)
2. Children's books (as long as you read novels also)
3. Non Fiction
 
 
Day 1: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Book Read: 1
Pages Read: 40 (pages 30 - 70 in "Wicked Intentions" by Elizabeth Hoyt)
Notes:  Finally, I got around to reading Elizabeth Hoyt's "Wicked Intentions" as part of my NetGalley reads and it's really interesting so far!
 
Days January, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 2017:
 
Books Read: 0
 
Pages Read: 0
 
Notes: Unfortunately, ever since I've started my new job, I haven't really been able to get any time to read up on my books, but hopefully I'll find some time during the last 3 days to start reading again! 
 
Day 2: Thursday, January 26, 2017
 
Book Read: 1
 
Pages Read: 46 (pages 70 -126) in "Wicked Intentions" by Elizabeth Hoyt
 
Notes: I've managed to read a few more pages in this book, although I was still quite too busy to read through the whole book. 


Overall Verdict:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the book that I wanted to read which was "Wicked Intentions" by Elizabeth Hoyt due to me getting a new job in the middle of all this, but hopefully, I'll be able to finish the book in February despite not completing it in January.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry you didn't finish what you wanted to but congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete