Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #46: (FREEBIE) Top 10 Romance Novels I Need to Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.


Hello fellow Romance Fans! This week's top 10 Tuesday topic is a Valentine Freebie in celebration of Valentine's Day!  For this topic, I have decided to do my "Top 10 Romance Novels that I Need to Read!"  This includes all types of romance like contemporary romance, historical romance and paranormal romance (I'm not being prejudiced here)! :D

So here's my top 10 Romance Novels that I Need to Read (in no particular order)!





1. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli





I need, need, need a LGBT romance novel in my romance collection and since all my book loving friends has been head over heels over this book, I definitely need to check this baby out! 
 

 
2. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover




Ever since I've read Hopeless, I seriously needed to reorganize my romance reading goals and pick this baby up since all my book loving buds have said that this was GRANDDADDY  of all romance novels!
 

 

3. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward


 

I've owned this book for like FOREVER and I've never gotten around to reading it.  Guess 2017's the year that I will be reading this awesomesauce of a book that's been gathering dust on my bookshelf! 
 
 
 
 

4. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare



 

I've got a confession to make...I've never ever read any kind of book from Cassandra Clare before!  Guess this little gem will be my first book from Cassandra Clare!




5. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
 

I have officially become a Julie James fan buff and this particular book has been sitting on my TBR shelf for gosh knows how long and it needs to be taken out for some fresh reading air!
 

 
 
 
6. Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard



 
 
Another romance buddy that's been gathering dust on my TBR shelf that needs to be read by a true romance fan! 




7.  Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
 


 
 
Hey! I've just finished reading Lola and the Boy Next Door and I loved that book to death and...hey wait a minute!  I was supposed to read this book FIRST!!!!

 
 
8. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
 
 
 


Because well, this is a bonafide classic book and I want to read this memorable classic book (just so I can rub in people's faces that I've already read one of the greatest ROMANCES EVER CREATED!)


9. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
 




You know my story with this book...it's been sitting on my TBR shelf for years, I've never found the time to read it and blah, blah, blah.  It's getting there, okay? :D  
 

10. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
 
 


And last, but not least, here's Jojo Moyes' famous romance novel that just got turned into a movie and I just happened to buy the book on a whim....and I STILL HAVEN'T READ IT YET!




Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017.




4 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys is so good, I hope you get to it soon!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-96/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Me Before You as well. But 'Anna' is an amazing novel! I laughed so much while reading that one. In fact, chatting about it is making me all the more aware that I really need to read Lola's and Isla's stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lola and the Boy Next Door is a fantastic book! I definitely would recommend it!

      Delete