Friday, February 3, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #15: February 3rd - February 9th




Hello everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer!  Basically, you just answer weekly questions and then post up your link on the question's page.


This week's question is : 

This week's question is submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)! 

 

Read or Clean? Read or Bake? Read or Make Dinner? What would be your choice?




Personally, I would rather read than do any of my chores, but sometimes I do still read whenever I am baking or making dinner since I would have to wait for the food to get ready and it would be a good time to read!












10 comments:

  1. Getting things done first works for me, but I do read in between the cooking. Cleaning...I usually wait until I am done.

    Have a great weekend, Ronyell.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time I can actually concentrate on a book while doing a chore is when I do laundry. Since the machines are doing all the work, I just sit there and read while I'm waiting for them finish. Haha!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my own BBH post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's why I like doing laundry best--lots of waiting time in which I can read in between loads and folding. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge procrastinator so I'd rather read than do what I'm supposed to be doing, but I usually force myself to get whatever needs doing done first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I am the same way with cleaning thank you so much for stopping by my blog hop. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete