Friday, February 24, 2017

The Friday 56 #5: Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers


Hey everyone! I'm participating in another book meme called the Friday 56, which is hosted by Freda's Voice! Here are a couple of rules for this meme:


Rules:
 
*Grab a book, any book and find a creative way to showcase your 56. It can be a photo of the book and the 56 in comments or whatever you come up with.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your 
eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 





 

 
"I have decided I will keep my rendezvous with Mathurin.  I will even play the part I have been given -up to a point.  Then, when I've learned all that I can, I will put a stop to it. If he protests overmuch or thinks to force me to continue, so much the better, for then I can kill him in self-defense.  I am in desperate need of killing something."

pg. 56 



4 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so glad you posted this! I need to go ahead and definitely check out the first book which has been sitting on my shelf for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Grave Mercy! It really was an awesome book!

      Delete