Hello everyone! I'm joining in yet another reading challenge called "Read Diverse 2017" which is hosted by Read Diverse Books! I've always wanted to read more books that has diverse characters and this challenge seems like a great way to dive into diverse reads!
So here are a couple of rules for this challenge:
1. Read and review diverse books.
2. Link up your reviews on the blog.
3. Every review you link up will earn you 1 point. Once you link up 5 reviews, you will have earned the first badge! A email will be sent every time you earn a new badge that you can add to your blog sidebar.
What does the Diverse Book Blogger Of The Year win?
A gorgeous badge and some neat prizes!
- Books written by people of color or Native/Indigenous Peoples
- Books about people with disabilities (physical, neurodiversity, etc.)
- Books with LGBTQIA protagonists or about LGBTQIA issues
- Books with practicing Muslim, Jewish, Hindu (i.e. non-Christian) MCs
- Please prioritize #ownvoices for this category