Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Sunday Post Meme (122)




Hey everybody! I am participating in a book meme called the Sunday Post which is being hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!The goal of this meme is to share news you have  on various books and things you’ve read or received and also talk about what is coming up for your blog! Book hauls can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books and you can share these finds with other book bloggers!

Hey everyone!  Well, my birthday just passed by and I had a truly wonderful time!  Even though we didn't eat the steaks like I thought we were, we actually had something just as good...RED LOBSTER!  I got my usual Lobster bake and it was delicious!  Even though the commercials for the Super Bowl weren't that great this year, I still enjoyed the lovely meal we had and I was quite surprised that the Eagles won this year!  I have decided that starting today, the Recommend Me This! Saturdays book meme will no longer be hosted since that book meme is going nowhere and I have decided to create a new book meme called "Cover Spotlight" where you get to showcase your favorite book covers!  I hope everyone takes part in this book meme!  I also just recently saw the Winter Olympics and I really enjoyed the ice skating and the snowboarding competition!  Did anyone else see the Winter Olympics?





Book Reviews





Miscellaneous



New Releases on the Horizon #41: February 4, 2018 - February 10, 2018






3

  

Book Photo Sundays Meme!

 

Looking for New Guest Posts! 

 

My TBR List!

 

  

Comic Book Bingo Challenge 2018 Sign Up! 



Cover Spotlight Meme










 







One Word: OLYMPICS!!!




 

Do you have trouble getting your book challenges or book memes off the ground?



  Check out Paper Fury's post on ARE BOOKWORMS STEREOTYPES TRUE OR HAS SOMEONE BEEN LYING TO US ALL?!


☆ Check out It Starts at Midnight's post on Books that Got the Boot

★ Check out Avalinah's Books post on What Tools Can Help Me Be An Organized Blogger? Writing And Scheduling Posts




Well, that's the Sunday News for today and I will have more news for the various books I've read in the near future!



Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2018.

32 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday :) I don't think I've even had red lobster, like.. Ever! Awesome :)
    And yup, watching the Olympics now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you had a great birthday. :) Cover Spotlight seems an awesome meme - I'm a cover lover. =P I really want to read The Goose Girl. I keep hearing wonderful things about it.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday and hope the coming week is a great one for you:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching the Olympics this year. I used to watch them and fell away from it. Happy Birthday! And I love Red Lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your birthday was good! I know you must have had a busy week. I love your books this week. Have a happy reading week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had such a great birthday. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! So happy to hear you had a wonderful time, and yum lobster! We are watching the games too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I am a huge Olympic watcher. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a nice birthday! I adore the Olympics! I am watching the Team Figure Skating comp right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love watching the ice skating, it was my favorite part. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! It’s nice to be surprised—-expecting one thing and getting another can be good, I think.

    After I retire, I hope to start a meme that I can keep up with every week. We’ll see, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you had a great birthday! Happy reading Ronyell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! There is so much going on on your blog! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I have to agree with you, I rather have Red Lobster over steak. I hope you enjoy Foolish Hearts, it sounds like it would be a great read. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Red Lobster sounds delicious. And yet I never get lobster when we go there. LOL (I always get the shrimp linguine Alfredo.) Definitely enjoying the Olympics coverage... always exciting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ronyell! Sorry it's been forever! Catching up after a bit of a hiatus.

    Happy belated birthday!

    I haven't been following the Winter Olympics because our TV blew up from a power surge and we've just been too busy to sort it out since we got back home from a month away. I will have to try figure that out this week! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Red Lobster for a birthday meal, wow! I envy you *smile* Glad you had a great day and obviously a very delicious one. Sorry that it took me so long to return your visit. Got sick.

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete